Perception

" We are all inside a bubble. It is a bubble into which we are placed at the moment of our birth. At first the bubble is open then it begins to close until it has sealed us in. That bubble is our perception and what we witness on its round walls is our own reflection." 'Don Juan ' Carlos Castaneda

Monday, October 28, 2013

wish this wasn't true

It is 4 am. Again I can not sleep. I have extended myself too far, I think. I am horribly depressed again. I felt better when I had something useful to think about. The difference is that when I had something else to focus on I did not think about the fact that I can not afford enough wood for winter, that I can not afford tires for winter, that I can not do any of all the work around the house that needs done before winter. I can not afford food this week. Or,the fact that I have good ideas and everything is simply taken from me and spit upon me. I feel that I am invisible. Well I am invisible. No matter what I say, about anything people just look at me like I am some kind of insect. NO one acknowledges at all that I was right about it. Or they act like that I was right I had something to do with making it go wrong.  

I am tired. I can't keep writing.........  

No comments:

Post a Comment